It’s that time of year again…time to plan your Summer Getaways. And what better place to escape to than Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort? Located on Historic Heritage Highway 89 in South Central Utah, on the line between Piute and Sevier Counties, Big Rock Candy Mountain is the perfect place for a weekend getaway, or an extended vacation.
Lodging choices include:
· Cabins ranging from cozy 1 Bedroom up to a Deluxe 3 Bedroom option. All cabins have restrooms and showers, coffee pots, small refrigerators, and microwaves. The Deluxe 3 Bedroom Cabin has a full kitchen and full size appliances.
· Deluxe RV Park located along the Sevier River, with trees, grass and great views of the Big Rock Candy Mountain. There are 31 spaces available, most with full hookup and all with electric and water.
· Motel Rooms that include 2 Queen Beds, microwave and coffee pot.
· Camping: Tent camping is available for groups and individuals.
· Bunkhouses: 3 Bunkhouses that sleep 15 individuals each on Bunk Beds.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort, and no matter which lodging option you choose, the Paiute ATV Trail is available just outside your front door. The Paiute ATV Trail encompasses hundreds of miles of trails and side trails, and the National Geographic Map (available for sale in the Convenience Store) provides detailed routes and information to help you make the most of your ride.
The activities offered at the resort can provide days of fun for the whole family.
Whitewater Rafting on the Sevier River is a perfect activity for the whole family. Rafters will feel the thrill of the adventure as they actively participate in navigating the rapids that range from Class II and Class III rapids. These 2-hour rafting adventures are available every two hours from mid-May through mid-September.
If you prefer more of a lazy river type adventure, Float Trips let you pick from rafts, kayaks or tubes.
The Adventure Mountain and Zipline allows participants to test their balance and skill as they cross a suspension bridge, traverse up and around a mountain, and take a thrilling zipline ride back down to the bottom.
The Canopy Zipline is a series of ziplines that take you from platform to platform, through trees and back and forth across the Sevier River.
The Suspension Bridge and Tightrope River Crossing take you back and forth across the river while challenging you to keep your balance and stay on track.
The Ropes Course is designed to provide challenging activities that require both individual determination and team effort to complete.
Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort is the perfect place for your next Family Reunion or Group Activity, offering plenty of lodging options as well as activities to keep all your participants entertained.
Check out the different activities and lodging choices available at the Awesome Adventures Utah Adventures Website